Several beauty factors combine to make a beautiful female body, lifted breasts are one of those but with age, breasts sag that no longer look beautiful and turns into a terrible sign of aging. “Inverted T Technique for Breast Lift” improve the overall appearance of the body, make a woman look younger, bold, and attractive.
Women in their 30s, 40s, and those who breastfeed are quite unhappy with their sagging breasts and finding the one right solution, if you are one of those we’d highly recommend you this technique for Breast Lift. This is an appropriate solution for women facing medium to the severe breast sagging condition.
What is the Breast Lift Surgery?
The surgery aims to restore the firmer and aesthetically beautiful breasts’ shape. Excess fat around the nipples is removed, tightening the skin, transferring the areola to the nipples, lifting the nipples slightly so that your swimsuits and bras fit easily. You’d love your youthful and more attractive breasts appearance.
Why you should Choose Inverted T Technique for Breast Lift?
For the following reasons, you definitely have to opt for the Inverted T Breast Lift Technique:
- If you are unhappy with the sagging breasts and want to restore lifted breast appearance, you should go for the surgery. Several factors are responsible to give to rise the sagging breasts problem including natural dropping, pregnancy, breastfeeding and aging.
- If you do not have a lot of weight on your breasts, it is fixed with this technique. We introduce a certain amount of fat in the area to make it look wider and more beautiful..
- And simply if you are not happy with how your breasts appear, you may undergo the surgery to improve the appearance.
How does Inverted T technique Work?
Beautify the appearance of your breasts by undergoing the surgical procedure, in which a vertical incision is made from the center of the breast to the base and then two other transverse incisions are made forming an inverted T.
Scar goes down to the depth of the breast, the surgery aims to place the fats at the rightly.
The procedure also tightens the skin, and make nipples move a little outward and upward.
Who is the Right Candidate for Breast Lift Surgery?
- Individuals with the healthy shape and weight of breasts
- Even if you want to gain some weight to your breasts.
- If you are not suffering from breast cancer
- If you are not suffering from Hemophilia
Prior to the surgery, ask for the consultation. Make your medical history clear to your doctor, say if you are allergic to anything used during the procedure, including anesthesia.
How long does the procedure take?
It depends on the level of experience of the surgeons. It may take from 2 hours to 6.
What to expect after surgery?
For a few days, you may experience inflammation around the scars, while it can also be painful for a couple of weeks. After the signs of inflammation subside, you will notice that the lifted breasts will look healthier and more attractive than ever.