With the Covid19 cases continue to rise in 2021, the pandemic is not close to abate, and the unemployment rate across the country and abroad has doubled – traveling across the world has given the most consideration.
People are separated by the boundaries cannot meet their loved one, and for how long, is still unanswerable. The situation is unpredictable but we have to combat it. The reason why many countries, with the SOPs to be strictly followed, have opened boundaries to some extent despite the turbulence. While passport of many countries remain grounded to avoid a further spike in cases – but yes, this is producing the worst impact on the wealth of many businesses and Airlines in the history.
Traveling Internationally Post Covid 19 comes with a set of instructions which you have to strictly abide by to ensure cease the inclination of the patients infected by Covid-19. If you are traveling to another country, the following are the things you have to mark on the checklist.
1. Assess the Risk
A thorough assessment of the risk has to be measured before you finally pack your bag to travel. That’s not even unclear that we’re breathing in an unprecedented era, nothing is certain, not even the health, safety, and travel advice, they keep on updating as the arrival of new environmental stimulus. Find out the latest advice on both traveling and health for the destined place and the home. Also, make sure about the pandemic scenario in the other country. Safety must come first. Find the local authorities’ advice and guidelines and contemplate if you really need this travel but don’t completely rely on the advice as it may be updated even a day before you leave. Assessing risk on both the place is crucial these days if you can reach out to the local authorities of another place via phone calls to ponder about the trip, do it!
What are the Recommendations for the Fully Vaccinated individuals?
Vaccination is essential before traveling to another land. If you have just taken it, the following are the recommendations for you:
- Before travel to any place, fetch the information for travelling, Covid-19 testing at the airport, and quarantine.
- During traveling wearing a mask is mandatory over the mouth and nose.
- Avoid standing in the crowd, maintain distance, and sanitize your hand often.
- You have to be fully vaccinated to get entered into the other country and must be negative to the Covid 19 test.
- For some countries including the USA, you need to have at least three months old documentation for the recovery from the disease.
- After travel, get a viral test 2-4 days.
- Isolate yourself for some days if symptoms are shown.
And follow the recommendations of the state to avoid health hazards.
What are the Recommendations for the Unvaccinated Individuals?
- Get a Viral test 2-3 days before you travel and thoroughly understand the requirements of the Airline. After the test isolate yourself for a week even if you test negative.
- Wear a mask and keep distance during the travel.
- On reaching the destined location, again get a viral test 3-5 days. Or if don’t get tested, stay home for at least 14 days.
- If you test positive, completely isolate yourself for next 15 days.
- If test negative, you should also undergo self-quarantine for next week.
- Self-monitor the symptoms and follow the precautions at the new place.
If you are sick, exposed to the virus within the month or less, or tested positive – Avoid Traveling.